We are not planning to release any bugfix releases of 0.9.4.x branch. If you are interested in porting bug-fixes from 0.9.5 branch into 0.9.4.x, please contact the development team via Mailing lists.
- Task #4286 Internal unicode usage: use QString and QByteArray where ever is possible. Partly done by Chehrlic.
- Task #4289 ICQ: Support for new avatar approach in ICQ 5.1 and QIP. Partly done by Chehrlic
- Bug #15110 ICQ: Sim-IM user's Avatar/Photo is not visible in non-Sim-IM clients
Profiles Renaming feature.User:Serzh Done. Needs testing and polishing.
package-messagestargets for cmake build and get rid of autoconf
- Replace icon and sounds with unclear licences with GNU/GPL one (Bug #8843) In progress by Shaplov and noragen
- Fix most critical known bugs:
Bug #10650 Impossible to add Non-IM contact:fixed by Vooft (Mikheev N.) Bug #11757 ICQ: Users from ignore list can't be deleted from contact listfixed by int32 (Dmitry Karasik) Bug #11493 ICQ: Impossible to change value of "Allow other to view my status from the web" optionfixed by dushistov_ea
- Bug #9129 ICQ: Filetransfer is broken In progress by dirihle and noragen
- Bug #12259 MSN, Yahoo and OSCAR plugin can't be used together. Non-IM-Contacts conflicting, too. We should at least warn a user when creating new connection. ==>fix Groupmanagement
Bug #11669 Unable to connect password protected HTTPS Proxyfixed by Alex Masterov Bug #10426 Jabber: Some messages is received twice.fixed by reklov Jabber: Impossible to move some contacts from one group to anotherfixed by Shaplov Bug #10994 Sim-IM loose configure files when disk is fullfixed by Shaplov Sim-IM loose configure files when pressing Cancel while changing profilefixed by Shaplov Bug #11221 Send button for "Authorization request" is always disabled, when request is sending from message window menu.fixed by Noragen
- Bug #10945 Sim-IM can't connect the network after changing of network address
- Bug #5995 Spellcheck in Sim-IM for KDE: Checked misspelled words is sent to recipient coloured in red color
- Bug #5994 Spellcheck in Sim-IM for KDE tries to analyse html tags of formatted message
- Bug #12254 Spellcheck in Sim-IM for KDE highlights all words in message in some cases.
- Bug #12255 Update button in userinfo/settings window is not re-enabling after updating.
Bug #12313 ICQ: Messages does not arrive ICQ6-Users (but it seems to work with SIM 0.9.4.3/4 ? needs testing)fixed by chehrlic (Christian Ehrlicher)
- Bug #12348 AIM: Messages does not arrive ICQ6-Users (but it seems to work with SIM 0.9.4.3/4 ? needs testing)
- Bug #14123 New profile -> contact Msg's are not displayed until self send, due to creation of history file
There are also some not release-critical bugs. We can release sim without fixing them, but in release version these features should be disabled where it is possible:
Bug #10530 ICQ: Impossible to send SMSfixed by Shaplov
- Bug #9681 Jabber: Problems with bold and underlined text in messages from gaim/pidgin
- Bug #9051 ICQ: Jabber groups is created on ICQ server when using ICQ and Jabber together
Bug #12257 Jabber: Sim-IM crashes when trying to send contact (Contact List menu option).fixed by Chehrlic (Christian Ehrlicher)
- Bug #6969 Yahoo search and add does not work.
Bug #9236 Online contacts shown as offline after period of time (OSCAR-Specs-Problem, only non-authorized contacts seems to be affected)fixed needs testing by chehrlic (Christian Ehrlicher)
- Bug #12314 ICQ: Change Passwords is not possible
- Bug #12316 Jabber: Change Passwords is not possible
- Bug #12319 Server-stored Non-IM contacts are afaik are not added to contactlist... (not processed?)
Bug #12320 Yahoo/MSN joined with ICQ contacts, cannot be put in visible/invisible list ==> crashfixed by Shaplov
- Bug #14122 new ICQ connection -> old account loose in/visible grouping
- Bug #14121 moving User in another group looses auth-status
- Bug #14120 ICQ6-User is only after auth and sim-restart visible in SIM
- Create TextMessage abstract class:
- This class should be inherited by protocol specific TextMessages classes
- All interaction with message: showing, creating new message to send, etc should be done via virtual functions of that class
- All plugins are able to get incoming message and do something with sending message (which are represented by this class), if they want to by using existing event system (so will need to add some events for it)
- After TextMessage class is implemented we will be able:
- Rewrite history plugin
- Create spam-filter plugin
Sim-IM 0.9.7 and later
- Create Contat protocol independent generic class
- Create Group protocol independent generic class
- Create Protocol protocol independent generic class
- Create Profile abstract class
- Try to separate parsing code from UI-specific code
- Something else
- Port to QT4.x