We are not planning to release any bugfix releases of 0.9.4.x brunch. If you are interested in porting bug fixes from 0.9.5 branch into 0.9.4.x, please contact the development team via Mailing lists.
- Internal unicode usage: use everywhere Qt string classes to avoid useless conversions. User:Chehrlic. Almost done, needs testing.
Jabber: Support for XEP-0092(Software Version), remove version info from default resource string.User:WRAR,User:Serzh - done
- Jabber: Implement File Transfer (XEP-0096, XEP-0065): Shaplov: In progress
- ICQ: Support for new avatar approach in ICQ 5.1 and QIP. User:Chehrlic. Done, needs testing
Profiles Renaming feature.User:Serzh Done. Needs testing and polishing.
package-messagestargets for cmake build and get rid of autoconf
- Replace icon and sounds with unclear licences with GNU/GPL one (Bug #8843) In progress by Shaplov and noragen
- Fix most critical known bugs:
Bug #10650 Impossible to add Non-IM contact:fixed by Vooft (Mikheev N.) Bug #11757 ICQ: Users from ignore list can't be deleted from contact listfixed by int32 (Dmitry Karasik) Bug #11493 ICQ: Impossible to change value of "Allow other to view my status from the web" optionfixed by dushistov_ea
- Bug #9129 ICQ: File transfer is broken
Bug #11669 Unable to connect password protected HTTPS Proxyfixed by Alex Masterov Bug #10426 Jabber: Some messages is received twice.fixed by reklov Bug #10994 Loss of configure files when disk is fullfixed by Shaplov
- Bug #11221 Send button for "Authorization request" is always disabled, when request is sending from message window menu. In progress by Vooft (Mikheev N.)
- Bug #10945 Sim-IM can't connect the network after changing of network address
- Bug #5995 Spellcheck in Sim-IM for KDE: Checked misspelled words is sent to recipient coloured in red color
- Bug #5994 Spellcheck in Sim-IM for KDE tries to analyse html tags of formatted message
- Bug #12254 Spellcheck in Sim-IM for KDE highlights all words in message in some cases.
- Bug #12255 Update button in userinfo/settings window is not re-enabling after updateting..
- TODO: Add more bugs here.
There are also some not release-critical bugs. We can release sim without fixing them, but in release version these features should be disabled where it is possible: