Revision as of 20:21, 22 October 2007 by Shaplov
We are not planning to release any bugfix releases of 0.9.4.x brunch. If you are interested in porting bug fixes from 0.9.5 branch into 0.9.4.x, please contact the development team via Mailing lists.
- Internal unicode usage: use everywhere Qt string classes to avoid useless conversions. User:Chehrlic. Almost done, needs testing.
Jabber: Support for XEP-0092(Software Version), remove version info from default resource string.User:WRAR,User:Serzh - done
- Jabber: Implement File Transfer (XEP-0096, XEP-0065): Shaplov: In progress
- ICQ: Support for new avatar approach in ICQ 5.1 and QIP. User:Chehrlic. Done, needs testing
Profiles Renaming feature.User:Serzh Done. Needs testing and polishing.
package-messagesfor cmake build and get rid of autoconf
- Fix most critical known bugs:
Bug #10650 Impossible to add Non-IM contact:fixed by Vooft (Mikheev N.)
Bug #11757 ICQ: Users from ignore list can't be deleted from contact listfixed by int32 (Dmitry Karasik)
Bug #11493 ICQ: Impossible to change value of "Allow other to view my status from the web" optionfixed by dushistov_ea
Bug #11669 Unable to connect password protected HTTPS Proxyfixed by Alex Masterov
Bug #10426 Jabber: Some messages is received twice.fixed by reklov
Bug #10994 Loss of configure files when disk is fullfixed by Shaplov
- TODO: Add more bugs here.