We are not planning to release any bugfix releases of 0.9.4.x branch. If you are interested in porting bug-fixes from 0.9.5 branch into 0.9.4.x, please contact the development team via Mailing lists.
General layout: Finish all tasks that were started by WRAR team, fix all known bugs that crashes or spoils something (if fix is possible without great architecture changes), or works totally wrong. Other bugs are optional, but also good to fix.
- Task #4286 Internal unicode usage: use QString and QByteArray where ever is possible. Partly done by Chehrlic.
Task #4289 ICQ: Support for new avatar approach in ICQ 5.1 and QIP.Partly done by Chehrlic and dirihle Bug #15110 ICQ: Sim-IM user's Avatar/Photo is not visible in non-Sim-IM clientsDone by dirihle Task #4291 Move from autoconf/automake to cmake.Done Task #4294 Remove non-free media content from the project source code (see Bug #8843)
- Task #4297 KDE spell check should work
- Task #4298 Correct processing of connection troubles and correct reconnect
Bug #10650 Impossible to add Non-IM contact:fixed by Vooft (Mikheev N.) Bug #11757 ICQ: Users from ignore list can't be deleted from contact listfixed by int32 (Dmitry Karasik) Bug #11493 ICQ: Impossible to change value of "Allow other to view my status from the web" optionfixed by dushistov_ea
- Bug #9129 ICQ: Filetransfer is broken Almost done by dirihle and noragen
Bug #11669 Unable to connect password protected HTTPS Proxyfixed by Alex Masterov Bug #10426 Jabber: Some messages is received twice.fixed by reklov Jabber: Impossible to move some contacts from one group to anotherfixed by Shaplov Bug #10994 Sim-IM loose configure files when disk is fullfixed by Shaplov Sim-IM loose configure files when pressing Cancel while changing profilefixed by Shaplov THIS HAS TO BE REVALIDATED DUE TO CHANGE OF LOGINDLG.CPP Bug #11221 Send button for "Authorization request" is always disabled, when request is sending from message window menu.fixed by Noragen
- Bug #12255 Update button in userinfo/settings window is not re-enabling after updating.
Bug #12313 ICQ: Messages does not arrive ICQ6-Users (but it seems to work with SIM 0.9.4.3/4 ? needs testing)fixed by chehrlic (Christian Ehrlicher) Bug #12348 AIM: Messages does not arrive ICQ6-Users (but it seems to work with SIM 0.9.4.3/4 ? needs testing)fixed by Dirihle
- Bug #14123 New profile -> contact Msg's are not displayed until self send, due to creation of history file
Bug #10530 ICQ: Impossible to send SMSfixed by Shaplov
- Bug #9681 Jabber: Problems with bold and underlined text in messages from gaim/pidgin
Bug #12257 Jabber: Sim-IM crashes when trying to send contact (Contact List menu option).fixed by Chehrlic (Christian Ehrlicher) Bug #6969 Yahoo search and add does not work.fixed by dirihle Bug #9236 Online contacts shown as offline after period of time (OSCAR-Specs-Problem, only non-authorized contacts seems to be affected)fixed needs testing by chehrlic (Christian Ehrlicher) Bug #12314 ICQ: Change Passwords is not possiblefixed by dirihle Bug #12316 Jabber: Change Passwords is not possiblefixed by dirihle
- Bug #12319 Server-stored Non-IM contacts are afaik are not added to contactlist... (not processed?)
Bug #12320 Yahoo/MSN joined with ICQ contacts, cannot be put in visible/invisible list ==> crashfixed by Shaplov
- Bug #14122 new ICQ connection -> old account loose in/visible grouping
Bug #14121 moving User in another group looses auth-statusfixed by dirihle
- Bug #14120 ICQ6-User is only after auth and sim-restart visible in SIM
- Bug #???? remote ICQ-Client goes offline after sent Message to it, seems due to a rename rateLimit (occured at Crissi) assigned to Todin
Bug #XXXXX — Bugs/tasks that blocks
release. Can't release without fixing them
Bug #XXXXX — Normal bugs/tasks. Should be fixed if there is no serious problems.
Bug #XXXXX — Optional bugs/tasks. We can release without fixing them, though would be good to fix them anyway.
Bug #XXXXX — Fixed bug/finished task
- Bug #12259 MSN, Yahoo and OSCAR plugin can't be used together. Non-IM-Contacts conflicting, too. We should at least warn a user when creating new connection. ==>fix Group management
- Bug #9051 ICQ: Jabber groups is created on ICQ server when using ICQ and Jabber together