Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:49, 30 September 2012 by Shaplov (Reverted edit of Reversephonelookup101, changed back to last version by Radfoj)
Automatic change status after some idle time.
- In this plugin you can choose after how many minutes of inactivity will SIM-IM set you away, N/A (or offline if you wish).
- You can also disable here sound and OSD online alerts, if you wish to not be distracted by them after you become away or N/A.
- Keep in mind, that option for filtering alerts works only if your status was set by autoaway plugin, not if you change status manualy.
- Currently, option for disabling alerts filters (beside sound alerts) only "Online OSD notification". If you have enablled OSD for any other status in OSD plugin, these will be during autoaway displayed.
- Option for "disabling online alerts" is discussed in bugzilla https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6940&group_id=4482. Feel free to post suggestion or patch to improve current behaviour.